Mini Clearvision Roll-up Door
The Mini Clearvision door is unique in that the Curtain is transparent. It is suitable for smaller compartments or cabinets with minimal head room and where vision into the cabinet is required. The Slats are not sealed therefore the door is recommended for interior use or exterior use where there is limited exposure to the elements
Applications include, but are not limited to, emergency vehicles, ambulances, maintenance vehicles, equipment trailers and vending trailers.
70″ Wide X 80″ High (Roller Assisted). Consult Dover sales representative for all applicable sizes.
- Curtain – Constructed using 1 1/2″ UV stabilized polycarbonate with a 1/2″ aluminum joinery section. Slats are locked into position with nylon End Clips.
- Bottom Rail – 2 inch extruded aluminum complete with or without a Finger Rail. A Bottom Seal can be added as an extra.
- Side Guides/Track – Side Guides are 1″ X 5/8″ extruded aluminum U-channel.
- Counterbalance – For Roller assisted operation, the Counterbalance consists of a 3/4″ diameter hollow shaft, mill aluminum 3″ tube, nylon cores, and an appropriately engineered/sized spring for the application.
- Operation – Hand operated by lifting the Bottom Rail to open and pulling down the Bottom Rail to close the door.
- Door Locking – Flush cylinder lock (key operated) or T handle (keyed or non-keyed).
- Joiners – Normal finish is a clear anodized finish. Slats can be provided in a mill finish for customer painting or, for an additional charge, entire door can be powder coated to customer specified color. Wet paint is also available at additional cost.
- Sliders (no Counterbalance) – refer to Sliding Door configuration drawing in “Technical Information” section.
- Electric Operation – using a tube motor (available in 12V DC / 120V AC / 240V AC). Refer to Tube Motor drawing in “Technical Information” section.